another treasure found this morning at the beach help needed

didier

Senior Insider
looks like the beach is a real treasure trove

snorkling early this morning at the beach and found an apple I watch.

I am posting a pic of this watch, it says pottsville but there are 4 places in the states called that. the battery is low but even though it was immersed in water, it is running perfectly . is there a way to find the owner....help JEK?

IMG_1328.JPG

IMG_1329.JPG

I am thinking it may be pottsville, tennessee as the temperature on the watch is the same as the actual temp in tn.

Diana- I lost my college ring many years ago in the ocean off of Avalon, NJ. Can you come here to find it?

I think that the person who lost the watch may be the one who has to do the work here.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207024

yes thanks Kevin, I looked this up myself, perhaps the owner is still sleeping and will do this later. even if he uses the map, is it really that exact? I am apple watch ignorant since I don't own one nor do I have a smart phone. my cell phone cost me 35 euros and barely takes a photo, but I am good with that. too much technology in the world.

Diana- I lost my college ring many years ago in the ocean off of Avalon, NJ. Can you come here to find it?

sure andy, will look on my next vacation there....lol however it may end up in shell beach waters, and if it does will call ya..

Years ago, I lost my gold necklace and gold coin in the waters off the pier of Villa D’Este in Lake Como when diving in.
If you find them, let me know.

battery is now gone on the watch, hmm.......this may be challenging. can you believe the watch lasted so long in the water. I mean it was there overnight. how could it still work.

If you found it in the water while snorkeling, I am guessing the owner knows where it is (at the bottom of a beach on SBH) and has no idea how to find the watch. Maybe they tried to find the watch for 30 min and gave up. The owner probably came to terms with the loss and moved on.

If you found it in the water while snorkeling, I am guessing the owner knows where it is (at the bottom of a beach on SBH) and has no idea how to find the watch. Maybe they tried to find the watch for 30 min and gave up. The owner probably came to terms with the loss and moved on.

I turned the watch over to shellona this morning. its out of my hands now. must be a good watch to survive that long in the water, at the very least overnight, and still be running. it was an apple 4. if the owner does not show up, I am sure the restaurant will find a way to unlock and use it.

Apple products are virtually impossible to ‘unlock’ which is one of their advantages over windows/ Microsoft and other operating systems. Although Microsoft has done a lot of catching up in terms of security. Don’t know about watches but my guess is they have good security protection as well. JEK will know much more than I.