Restos21 Draft

KevinS

Senior Insider
Attached is a first draft in PDF format of Restos21, my restaurant list updated for the 2019/2020 season. Please let me know if you spot any errors, or if you have suggestions.

Attachments

• restos21.pdf
    100.6 KB · Views: 319
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know it takes enourmous time to put this together for all our benefit. Thank you again!

Hi Kevin, great list, thanks for pulling it all together..
having been off-island for the past 8 months, I was wondering if you heard anything of the Joel Robolchon Atelier - has that idea gone away?
also rumors of a new Japanese restaurant on the far side of the port, perhaps where Carpe Diem last was?
https://www.kinugawa.fr/

The restaurant group behind the Joel Robuchon location backed away from the plan.

Ellen, what I heard is that the Joël Robuchon group had pulled out, and that another tenant was being sought. It's too bad, as I would have enjoyed dining there. I visit either L'Atelier or the Restaurant whenever I'm in Las Vegas.

I had also heard rumors of a new Japanese restaurant, but did not have a name. Thanks for the link. That street address should put them where you mentioned, the former Carpe Diem location.

Ellen, what I heard is that the Joël Robuchon group had pulled out, and that another tenant was being sought. It's too bad, as I would have enjoyed dining there. I visit either L'Atelier or the Restaurant whenever I'm in Las Vegas.

I had also heard rumors of a new Japanese restaurant, but did not have a name. Thanks for the link. That street address should put them where you mentioned, the former Carpe Diem location.

Thanks, Kevin....

Kevin, I am in awe of how you get this restaurant and other local Shopping stops all put together for forum followers.

Thank you to the moon and back!

Kevin - Gary and I thank you so much for your amazing work in pulling this list together. It’s greatly appreciated!! We know it takes great effort. Merci!

Many, many thanks KevinS for all your work. I will sleep with this list under my pillow while awaiting our January return.