SJU Avianca Lounge Entrance Update

KevinS

Senior Insider
The elevator for the Avianca Lounge in SJU has been updated. There is now a rear door which enters directly into the lounge.

Smart move.

Safe travels on this last leg of your trip.

DOWNSIZE AT A PACE THAT Does NOT WEAR YOU AND KATE DOWN. Then fill me in on how to do it!
Hugs
A

Hi Kevin,
Put Anita and I in you reply on how it goes. We are getting close to ready to downsize.

From what I’ve figured out so far, there are 3 keys to downsizing.

1) Start a year sooner than you think that you have to.
2) Order a dumpster, and use it.
3) Be ruthless.

There is no connection between the Avianca Lounge and Tradewind. Most people who I know that use the Avianca Lounge access it through Priority Pass.

Priority Pass also gives access to a second, smaller Avianca club that is around the corner from Tradewind’s lounge. Good place if you’d like to enjoy a cocktail while waiting.

Priority Pass also gives access to a second, smaller Avianca club that is around the corner from Tradewind’s lounge. Good place if you’d like to enjoy a cocktail while waiting.

The Avianca Lounge in Terminal A is new to me. While the one in B North just before the C gates is most convenient for AA customers, the one in A would be more convenient for those flying DL, UA, or SW.

I just found out that we could import our priority pass cards into our "wallet" on our iPhone and no longer have to dig around in the carry-on for the card or worry about losing it

I just found out that we could import our priority pass cards into our "wallet" on our iPhone and no longer have to dig around in the carry-on for the card or worry about losing it
. . . another reason for me to learn how to use the “wallet!”

It's still a good idea to keep the card with you in your travel gear for other lounges; when we were at the Priority Pass lounge in Cabo last February, the physical card was required for entry. There were lots of upset travelers...

All this is good info. If one uses the smaller club mentioned, will Tradewind's personnel come retrieve you to board like they do in their lounge?
Thanks!