Discounted Price for my Photo Book "St. Barth Souvenirs"

EddyG

SBH Insider
Mmmmmm

My photo book called St. Barth Souvenirs is a collection of my best St. Barth photos over a 4 year time period. It now has a discounted price of $49.95 (was $79.95) on Amazon.com at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/St-Barth-Sou...rds=st.+barth+souvenirs&qid=1575053413&sr=8-1

This hardcover book has 144 pages. In Gustavia it's 49 euros.

My next photo book will be about Le Select and the 70th anniversary. Hopefully gets to St. Barth towards the end of January.

Thanks to all of the Forum members for your great support over many years.

51ZmDRglNwL._SY398_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

We love your book, Eddy! We are purchasing another for a Christmas gift. Thanks so much, and we are looking forward to your book on Le Select’s 70th anniversary, too.

Eddy
We are fortunate to have such a wonderful photographer on the island to capture the essence of Ouanalao. No doubt your upcoming book will be another keepsake.

Got the book today, absolutely beautiful my friend ordered one today too! Can’t wait to be back in 2 weeks

So glad to have seen EddyG's post, had a $25 Amazon gift card, ordered book Sun. afternoon, had in hands yesterday, Monday, afternoon ! Superb photographs, will be looking at frequently !

Wonderful news - I didn't realize your book was on Amazon. I ordered mine as a Christmas gift and it arrives tomorrow.

Your book reviews make it all worthwhile. It will continue to be on Amazon at close to my cost, which was about $40 with printing and shipping. They are 49 euros on St. Barth if you want an autographed copy this winter season.

Looked through ours Christmas morning after unwrapping. Loved it. It really has some wonderful photos in it

We sat down for a few quiet minutes this week and went through every page of the book. What a treasure - I especially love some of the photos of places that no longer exist. It was a beautiful virtual trip across the island. I also love that Ed signed the book and left a note.

We had given a copy of Eddy’s book to friends of ours for Christmas. We met on St. Barth in 2015 and have been great friends ever since. The loved the book as much as we do!