Good morning from the pool and a question???

Dennis

Senior Insider
CF7BD1B8-02C3-41CD-9E95-186510FC82CC.jpg

What is the “creme” for coffee?

Couldn’t figure it out yesterday.

Bonus points for a picture! :wink2:

The single peak is Saba. Moving to your left, a longer island with a peak at each end, is Statia. At night, off of the right side, you can see the lights of tankers anchored near the oil refinery. Farther left are St Kitts and Nevis. To the right of Saba is St Maarten.

The blue checkered , dark blue, is light cream. We prefer the ELLE & VIRE creme legere FLUIDE de Normandie. Sold in popular 3 pack or sometimes free standing bigger carton.

E27076D1-406D-4601-B9BA-DADECDFB3BC6.jpg

Elle & Vire Crème Légère. I buy it in 3-packs. The boxes are about 4”tall. You may find it outside the refrigerated section, located with the other shelf-stable milk products. At Marché U, that’s on the back wall, just to the left of the refrigerated aisle, at roughly eye level.

Thanks Kevin and Amy. I was standing in front of that section at the grocery store yesterday morning but I don’t recall seeing that particular package. Between my nonexistent French and one of the worker girls non-existent English, we couldn’t really figure it out. I came home with an eight pack of the small round circular containers of cream that did the job OK, but I’ll go back again today And look for that.

Day 1 coffee was a little lumpy. Kept the creme out and today’s coffee is perfect. And St Jean bay is looking nice and blue. Gonna be a good Thanksgiving.