Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Forum Members and your families and friends!

Counting my blessings and sending forum friends warm wishes this Thanksgiving for health, happiness, and all of life's good things.

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours and to all here. What a great group!!!
Now if you can solve our problem then please reply: we are in a stuffing contest and only know Stove Top as that is what I did as a single parent. So we need a great recipe chop chop as we are running out of time.
Thanks in advance,
George & Jody

Hey George. Buy a pkg of Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned cubed stuffing. Chop some garlic, onions and celery and sauté in butter until partially cooked and add to the stuffing. Add chicken stock until wet but not soaked. Put all in a buttered oven proof dish covered and bake at 350 until done about 30 minutes.

In my recipe I use plain bread crumbs,sauteed onions, and apple pie chunks, butter and the tuneful parsley sage rosemary and thyme

My blessings have been counted and, since I have finally come to terms with my inability to cook, I will bring paper plates, bags of ice and canned cranberry sauce to my family gathering this year. Oh, and tupperware! Have a happy day, y'all!

Hey George. Buy a pkg of Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned cubed stuffing. Chop some garlic, onions and celery and sauté in butter until partially cooked and add to the stuffing. Add chicken stock until wet but not soaked. Put all in a buttered oven proof dish covered and bake at 350 until done about 30 minutes.

Happy Thanksgiving, all! For a slightly different twist - same method as Andy, except we use Pepperidge Farm Sage and Onion stuffing, with the onion and garlic, and add a mix of ground beef and Jimmy Dean Original Sausage to the stuffing. It’s my late mother-in-law’s recipe which my husband makes every year.

George & Jody,

Add a pound of your favorite ground sausage...sweet or spicy, to Andy’s recipe if you like that type of thing. That’s what I do on Thanksgiving. It’s a bit of a cheat not using the bread stuffing mix instead of a nice boule or two, but it’s a bit of a time saver and quite tasty. Don’t forget the fresh herbs of your choosing!

Gayle