Headin' for a Wedding

KPJ72

SBH Member
Hello!
We are embarking on our 5th trip to SB and this time we are bringing friends :D
I was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to lend some assistance with locating a reasonable boat charter. My best friend and her fiance have decided to make this trip their wedding and honeymoon on somewhat short notice. They are being wed in St Maarten on December 4th (residency requirements made SB an impossibility). We need to get 8 of us to St Maarten the morning of the 4th. They are going to be married in a tiny ceremony at Indigo Bay, and after the brief ceremony, we wanted to relax for a bit on the beach. Lastly, our friends who have never been wish to experience Maho Beach for the 15:45 KLM flight.
Our friends were planning on chartering a mid sized boat in the 1600 Euro range but they all appear to be booked up. We don't require a crew or snacks or drinks.. really just spartan transportation to and from. We estimate we need to be in SM from approx 10:30 to 16:00.
Aside from official charter companies, are there individuals for hire who could fit our specific needs? Or are we taking the ferry?
Thanks in advance :pray1:

Thanks, I will check and see if she has reached out to them. She had four or five she had already contacted.

We are booked with Master Ski Pilou on the 6th for a different excursion on the 65' Princess. I am checking TopLoc now. Thank you!

We understand Odile at Gumbs may have access to a boat but I believe it is too small for 8 people. The Gumbs family is well networked on the island and may be able to put you in contact with someone who might be able to help you out.
Bon Voyage!