Rental car company that delivers to ferry terminal in SBH

kmk6435

SBH Member
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone used a rental car agency that will deliver your rental car right to the ferry terminal? I have been using Turbe in the past but they don't deliver. We would much rather get right to our villa instead of having to spend more time at the airport checking the car out. Thanks!

Kristi

gumbs car rental will meet you with a car at the ferry. they do it all the time. plus they have good rates.

Seconding the above recommendation. I use Gumbs regularly at the airport, and have seen their personnel delivering cars at the port.

We have used several different car companies over the years and they always meet us at the Ferry Terminal if we are using the Ferry, we will be there next month and Avis will meet us at the Ferry. If you book online just put in the ferry as your pick up location.

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone used a rental car agency that will deliver your rental car right to the ferry terminal? I have been using Turbe in the past but they don't deliver. We would much rather get right to our villa instead of having to spend more time at the airport checking the car out. Thanks!

Kristi
TopLoc will also drop off a car at the port. Call or e-mail them and they will explain how it works.
SteveT

thanks everyone. Yes, although they will meet us at the ferry, we still have to go back to the airport to finalize paperwork. I'm looking for someone to just deliver the car to me and we can go straight to the villa. Doesn't seem like that is an option. at least not with Turbe.

Yes that is correct they will pick you up at the Ferry Terminal but most times, they take you to the airport to fill out the paper work.