2 Things I’ve Never Seen Before

KevinS

Senior Insider
#1 - A scooter stopped to let me cross the street. Amazing.

#2 - The crane at Eden Rock was actually doing picks. I had never before seen one move.

Kevin,
#1 - I noticed this last week during our visit that the scooter antics did not seem as crazy as our prior trips. Hopefully, it will remain toned down.
#2 - I have seen cranes doing precise work in the past, especially assisting during the concrete pouring process.

Kevin,
#1 - I noticed this last week during our visit that the scooter antics did not seem as crazy as our prior trips. Hopefully, it will remain toned down.
#2 - I have seen cranes doing precise work in the past, especially assisting during the concrete pouring process.

Today, the last crane came down. For over a year there have been three cranes on the site. As of this afternoon, there are none.

Today, the last crane came down. For over a year there have been three cranes on the site. As of this afternoon, there are none.
Interesting. Driving by Eden Rock (and Carl Gustaf too) last week I was thinking no chance they make their scheduled opening dates. Hopefully it turns out my assumptions were wrong

The view from St-Barth.com concurs. I do not see the cranes however from a distance it is sketch. I do see something on the North east of the rock that I have not seen before.

Spent the AM on St. Jean and can confirm no cranes (sorry, no pics.) Took a stroll down to the ER and it is looking very close to open. Still lots of workers running around but the lounges and umbrellas are out and there is hospitality staff on site.

If staff is on site and umbrellas are up then it is probably days away! Exciting about the Gustaf. For some reason, we thought it was going to be a different name than Gustaf?

Spent the AM on St. Jean and can confirm no cranes (sorry, no pics.) .

99C13EF8-B260-4D6C-A419-FF91031D32E3.jpg