Happy Veterans Day

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We had a WWII fighter pilot on our flight from SJU to Washington Dulles. The flight attendant announced his accomplishments over the speaker which erupted a resounding applause throughout the plane. Thank you SIR!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We had a WWII fighter pilot on our flight from SJU to Washington Dulles. The flight attendant announced his accomplishments over the speaker which erupted a resounding applause throughout the plane. Thank you SIR!
:up::up::up:

Another astounding fact is that Skateboard Phil was at the festivities and sat at a table near Mike R. Didn’t put this together until much later at Baz and they were ships passing in the night :cool:

Saw Phil, what a hoot to see his kids grown up and his adorable bride! Did not see Mike from our perch across the street.

My father was a pilot in the Pacific in WW II and was shot down over New Guinea. He made it but not without the curse of malaria the rest of his life and battle’scars’.

Your Dad was part of the Greatest Generation and although I have not met you, I'm guessing he was very proud of you.

Being a father of five, there is nothing better in life than seeing your children grow to adulthood and realizing they are better people than I.