2nd Night Gourmet Festival Manapany

dadto6

Senior Insider
We enjoyed a wonderful day in Paradise. I received a wonderful massage from Veronique at the Villa yesterday, feel so relaxed. We left the villa early in anticipation of much traffic through Lorient but it was not too bad. We arrived early at Manapany. It was so spectacular to walk the grounds and view the stunning exterior lighting. It is very dramatic. Anita and I played a nice game of checkers in the Library.

We were seated inside the dining room directly on the exterior wall at the water line. It was a wonderful location, receiving a nice stiff breeze through the double doors, watching and hearing the surf break a mere several feet away. The dining room was a sell out. The staff was on their best and hit their stride well, considering the Hotel only opened on Monday for the season. Service was very attentive.

I do not want to bore everyone with a detailed list of eight courses. I will just say, second verse same as the first. A glorious dining experience on par with last nights experience. The chef was extremely creative!

Tonight is L'Esprit for 3rd night of Gourmet Festival.

Great reporting, Dad! You and Anita are having dining experiences fit for a king and queen! Where to this evening?!