Santa Fé Moules This Week/Next Week, Thanksgiving Week Days/Hours

KevinS

Senior Insider
Saturday will be Moules et Frites day this week. Saturday will also be Moules et Frites day next week, due to Armistice Day on Monday 11/11.

During Thanksgiving week, Santa Fé will be open for lunch and dinner every day.

Hi Kevin,
Anita and I enjoyed lunch at Santa Fe today as well. Anita was craving a good burger and she got her fix. I was hoping for Moules/Frites but you aptly explained our disappointment. I enjoyed the Foie Gras and side of green salad. Back to the Villa for massage by Veronique. All is good for us in Paradise. Wish the Sahara Sands were not so bad but glad there is no Sargassum.

Hi Kevin, thanks for the Santa Fe updates. We are visiting mid December and our hotel concierge is saying Santa Fe will only be open on weekends for lunch. I find this hard to believe, having enjoyed lunch there at least once during our stays midweek for the past eight years. Do you know if they in fact have changed their hours during the week?

Hi Kevin, thanks for the Santa Fe updates. We are visiting mid December and our hotel concierge is saying Santa Fe will only be open on weekends for lunch. I find this hard to believe, having enjoyed lunch there at least once during our stays midweek for the past eight years. Do you know if they in fact have changed their hours during the week?

Your concierge has old information. When Santa Fé reopened for the season, they sort of walked into their schedule, rather than jumping in with their full schedule. They initially started with minimal hours and a reduced menu. They have now amped up to their full schedule, and will shortly have their full menu in place. (For example, I was told that the chef didn’t want to put the Tomato Tart back on the menu until they could get better tomatoes.).

We dined there tonight. I tried the new Veal T-Bone, which I liked very much. My wife had her favorite Sole Meunière. When we went for lunch a few days ago, I tried the Pavé de Wahoo - Wahoo in a spicy Ginger sauce - Yum! There are other new things on the menu too.

Santa Fé is open for both lunch and dinner Thursday through Monday. Enjoy!

And they now have valet parking, which is a great thing for convenience and solves the tricky situation caused by all the cars parked along the road.

That sidewalk parking often resulted in an illegal parking fine of 135euros. Wise to do the valet.

Absolutely...it was imperative for lunch guests to avoid the fines. David does a great job keeping the peace.

There.s empty space next to the commercial space nearby and down the road to the beach. Be careful when driving near the fitness center..walkers runners, scooters, and cars changing places and sharing spaces.

I have only seen the valet at lunch, not dinner. I would cheerfully tip the valet at dinner too, if available.

Phil questioned this too. Certainly lunch hours a valet is there. May have spotted him on the way home from a late afternoon at Select....it is noted that at times hallucinations may occur.