Sunset cocktails

cec1

Senior Insider
As a reminder to all who are on the island, and for anyone who missed my prior message, you’re invited to join this evening for a drink and some hors d’oeuvre — Santa Fe . . . 5 to 6 PM. Then headed to Les Artisans’ showing of David Wegman art . . . and seeing many for dinner at Eddy’s. Music, of course, at Le Select!

This is sure going to be one busy festive evening. See you later and thanks again, Dennis.

We have dinner reservations for Gourment Festival at Manapany tonight. With the road construction significantly delaying travel from Vitet to Anse de Cayes, we will have to leave very early to arrive timely. From our deck last night, we could see the longest line ever of vehicle lights all through Lorient. Thankfully, we dined at Hotel Christopher last night, easy drive down the hill from our Villa, avoiding Lorient traffic. It was a DEVINE evening! Sorry to be missing the cocktail party, wishing everyone a splendid time at Santa Fe.

What is the name of the dining room at Christopher? I heard it is no longer Taino.

Enjoy tonight’s gourmet treat.

My credit card receipt shows Restaurant Christo
WOW was it great or what. To anyone attending the next three days, you are in for a treat.

Dad you and your bride are very lucky people to have night after night of the best the chefs and staffs have to offer!

. . . and with thanks to you, Amy, for helping me to roundup so many of our Forum friends!

What ? Pas de photos?!
I assume les gardes de corps kept the paparazzi at bay from this august gathering of SBH VIP’s :nerd:

Thanks, Dennis, for a fun evening. Much appreciated.

And thanks to David and the Santa Fé staff for keeping things flowing so smoothly.

FB815A1D-1AC1-445B-B200-EA2C985D8C30.jpg