Le Repaire Lunch 11/5/19

dadto6

Senior Insider
Earlier, we enjoyed a nice drive around the island, swam at St. Jean Beach. Settled in on Le Repaire for Lunch, great people watching spot. I enjoyed a scrumptious Pina Colada. We both started with Foie Gras with toast. Anita enjoyed the Gazpacho, I ordered the special of the day "Burrata over Tomato Tart". Heading back to the Villa to swim and sun at the pool while listening to The Who. A very splendid day in Paradise. Heading to Zion for dinner tonight, really looking forward to checking it out. Planning to head to Baz Bar after dinner to listen to the Nothing But Sunshine band from Nashville.

Sounds delightful! I’m enjoying all of your musings and postings... keep up the good work, Dad! It’s a great respite to read the on-island goings on while stuck here in my office in gloomy, cloudy Somerset County, NJ.

Earlier, we enjoyed a nice drive around the island, swam at St. Jean Beach. Settled in on Le Repaire for Lunch, great people watching spot. I enjoyed a scrumptious Pina Colada. We both started with Foie Gras with toast. Anita enjoyed the Gazpacho, I ordered the special of the day "Burrata over Tomato Tart". Heading back to the Villa to swim and sun at the pool while listening to The Who. A very splendid day in Paradise. Heading to Zion for dinner tonight, really looking forward to checking it out. Planning to head to Baz Bar after dinner to listen to the Nothing But Sunshine band from Nashville.

NOW we're talking!