Dinner at Eddy's Fri. and Tues. during the Le Select 70th

EddyG

SBH Insider
Dinner at Eddy's will be Friday, Nov. 8th at 7 (7:30 island time). Order off the menu with individual checks. If you completed the survey a few months ago you are reserved. If not and you can sign up on the sheet at Select. We need to know by Wed. About 40 will be there.

On Tues. the 12th there will be a fixed price dinner at 50 euros also at 7. Choice of chicken columbo or Red Snapper. Rum punch plus 2 drinks included. Need to know by Sat. You are confirmed if you completed the survey or can sign up at Select.

The Lil' Rock lunch looks like will be Thurs. aft. at 1. Need to confirm by Wed.

2 s.jpg

Ed, our group arrives Wed. I did reply to the survey but I want to confirm for all 3 events especially for Friday's dinner.
8 people for all events.
Thanks so much for the arrangements.
Carol M

the problem with the online survey, if no response how can we be sure we are on the list. I put my name on the online list, no response. perhaps we should do this again at select?

I also responded online for dinner for two at Eddy’s on Friday, 11/8, but didn’t get a response. We are looking forward to it, and appreciate you organizing it.

Ed, Thanks for all the organization you have done on this celebration. Like several others I too replied to the survey but got no responds. I'm assuming that I'm on the list but just to reconfirm. Henry and I are a go for the dinner at Eddy's on Friday night and again on Tuesday. We arrive late afternoon on Nov 7. Looking forward to the party. Jeannie and Henry Sundermier

Ed, Thanks for all the organization you have done on this celebration. Like several others I too replied to the survey but got no responds. I'm assuming that I'm on the list but just to reconfirm. Henry and I are a go for the dinner at Eddy's on Friday night and again on Tuesday. We arrive late afternoon on Nov 7. Looking forward to the party. Jeannie and Henry Sundermier

John King provided a print out of all who responded and all is recorded. There was no automatic response. The list is at Le Select. All are confirmed that responded.

Dinner at Eddy's will be Friday, Nov. 8th at 7 (7:30 island time). Order off the menu with individual checks. If you completed the survey a few months ago you are reserved. If not and you can sign up on the sheet at Select. We need to know by Wed. About 40 will be there.

On Tues. the 12th there will be a fixed price dinner at 50 euros also at 7. Choice of chicken columbo or Red Snapper. Rum punch plus 2 drinks included. Need to know by Sat. You are confirmed if you completed the survey or can sign up at Select.

The Lil' Rock lunch looks like will be Thurs. aft. at 1. Need to confirm by Wed.

View attachment 50432
Eddy,
Tony and I would like to join you Friday night for dinner if it’s not a private party. Went down to Select to put our name on the list and bartender didn’t know what I was talking about. Thanks.
Jeanne & Tony Cardwell

Who did this picture? Awesome!

View attachment 50432