Thread: Dinner at Eddy's Fri. and Tues. during the Le Select 70th

SBH Insider Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 510

Dinner at Eddy's Fri. and Tues. during the Le Select 70th

Dinner at Eddy's will be Friday, Nov. 8th at 7 (7:30 island time). Order off the menu with individual checks. If you completed the survey a few months ago you are reserved. If not and you can sign up on the sheet at Select. We need to know by Wed. About 40 will be there.

On Tues. the 12th there will be a fixed price dinner at 50 euros also at 7. Choice of chicken columbo or Red Snapper. Rum punch plus 2 drinks included. Need to know by Sat. You are confirmed if you completed the survey or can sign up at Select.

The Lil' Rock lunch looks like will be Thurs. aft. at 1. Need to confirm by Wed.

Name:  2 s.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  618.6 KB

SBH Insider Joined: Sep 2009 Dunes of Cape Cod Posts: 1,759

Re: Dinner at Eddy's Fri. and Tues. during the Le Select 70th

Ed, our group arrives Wed. I did reply to the survey but I want to confirm for all 3 events especially for Friday's dinner.
    8 people for all events.
    Thanks so much for the arrangements.
    Carol M
    There's no dumb a$$ vaccine

SBH Insider Joined: Dec 2013 Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A. Posts: 8,213

Great painting you have attached!

SBH Insider Joined: Oct 2005 flamands Posts: 4,702

the problem with the online survey, if no response how can we be sure we are on the list. I put my name on the online list, no response. perhaps we should do this again at select?

SBH Insider Joined: Jun 2014 Virginia Beach, VA Posts: 641

I also responded online for dinner for two at Eddy’s on Friday, 11/8, but didn’t get a response. We are looking forward to it, and appreciate you organizing it.

SBH Member Joined: Dec 2010 FOLSOM, CA Posts: 292

Ed, Thanks for all the organization you have done on this celebration. Like several others I too replied to the survey but got no responds. I'm assuming that I'm on the list but just to reconfirm. Henry and I are a go for the dinner at Eddy's on Friday night and again on Tuesday. We arrive late afternoon on Nov 7. Looking forward to the party. Jeannie and Henry Sundermier

SBH Insider Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 510

Quote Originally Posted by SB HONEY View Post
    Ed, Thanks for all the organization you have done on this celebration. Like several others I too replied to the survey but got no responds. I'm assuming that I'm on the list but just to reconfirm. Henry and I are a go for the dinner at Eddy's on Friday night and again on Tuesday. We arrive late afternoon on Nov 7. Looking forward to the party. Jeannie and Henry Sundermier
    John King provided a print out of all who responded and all is recorded. There was no automatic response. The list is at Le Select. All are confirmed that responded.

SBH New Member Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 1

Quote Originally Posted by EddyG View Post
    Dinner at Eddy's will be Friday, Nov. 8th at 7 (7:30 island time). Order off the menu with individual checks. If you completed the survey a few months ago you are reserved. If not and you can sign up on the sheet at Select. We need to know by Wed. About 40 will be there.

On Tues. the 12th there will be a fixed price dinner at 50 euros also at 7. Choice of chicken columbo or Red Snapper. Rum punch plus 2 drinks included. Need to know by Sat. You are confirmed if you completed the survey or can sign up at Select.

The Lil' Rock lunch looks like will be Thurs. aft. at 1. Need to confirm by Wed.

Eddy,
    Tony and I would like to join you Friday night for dinner if itís not a private party. Went down to Select to put our name on the list and bartender didnít know what I was talking about. Thanks.
    Jeanne & Tony Cardwell

SBH Member Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 28

Who did this picture? Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by EddyG View Post

If there are copies of this picture would love to know how to get one!!
    Steve and Aimee

SBH Member Joined: Jan 2016 Chicago/DeKalb Illinois Posts: 28

Picture reminds me of Vincent Van Gogh’s bedroom painting.

SBH Insider Joined: Dec 2013 Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A. Posts: 8,213

The painting is wonderful!