Monday Morning Musings

dadto6

Senior Insider
We woke up early and walked the stadium track many laps. Nice cool temperature with stiff breeze, it was delightful. Thinking about trying the loop around the St. Jean pond tomorrow. We enjoyed a delightful drive around the Island as it was waking up. Next stop, breakfast at Le Jardin, always consistently great, fluffy eggs and crispy bacon, lots of bread, butter and jam with coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice.
Le Jardin Breakfast 11-1-16.jpg
Purchased the 2020 calendar at Hotel Les Mouettes. Enjoyed a great morning, sunning by the pool listening to Duran Duran. Next tough decision, where to go for lunch.
Royal Palm View 11-3-19.jpg

We woke up early and walked the stadium track many laps. Nice cool temperature with stiff breeze, it was delightful. Thinking about trying the loop around the St. Jean pond tomorrow. We enjoyed a delightful drive around the Island as it was waking up. Next stop, breakfast at Le Jardin, always consistently great, fluffy eggs and crispy bacon, lots of bread, butter and jam with coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice. Purchased the 2020 calendar at Hotel Les Mouettes. Enjoyed a great morning,sunning by the pool listening to Duran Duran. Next tough decision, where to go for lunch.

Sounds perfect except the Duran Duran part. :confused:

Dennis,
Music is like art, what you like is what you like. Different strokes for differents folks.

We woke up early and walked the stadium track many laps. Nice cool temperature with stiff breeze, it was delightful. Thinking about trying the loop around the St. Jean pond tomorrow. We enjoyed a delightful drive around the Island as it was waking up. Next stop, breakfast at Le Jardin, always consistently great, fluffy eggs and crispy bacon, lots of bread, butter and jam with coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice. Purchased the 2020 calendar at Hotel Les Mouettes. Enjoyed a great morning, sunning by the pool listening to Duran Duran. Next tough decision, where to go for lunch.

All done with great SBH style!

When Anita and I discuss moving to St. Barts one day, living the dream like Phil and Amy, Anita always brings up the point that she likes Season changes like we have in Northern Virginia. I reminded her tonight at dinner, St. Barts has seasonal changes. When we were last here in May it was Brown, Brown, Brown, they were experiencing severe drought. Look at it now, Green, Green, Green. St. Barts has seasonal changes :biglaugh:

As we flew to St Barths I too could not believe the turn around from brown and tan to green. Our grass lawn has not looked this healthy in years. And yesterday while the gardener was at work I delighted in the aroma of the fresh cut grass.

Ahh, St Barths!

SBH does have seasonal changes . . . agree. And the fragrance of freshly cut grass is a big clue to being in a growing period. Everything thriving with the start of a new “season!”

Hi Reed, No, I am not but see you are!! We live close though and take our boat over a few times a year. One of my many favorite islands in the world!!