Maya's restaurant to open next week

didier

Senior Insider
I spoke with Dora this morning and she mentioned that the restaurant opens on monday, I always thought they were closed on monday's,

I was in a hurry so I was not listening as closely as I should have to all she was saying. I may have misheard. But Maya's will definitely be open next week.....a good thing!

They have been closed on Sundays for a number of years, Diana.

So glad to have them back in our rotation..a favorite dinner spot for us.

They have been closed on Sundays for a number of years, Diana.

So glad to have them back in our rotation..a favorite dinner spot for us.

yes I knew they were closed on sunday's but I also thought monday's too. so I guess they will open on monday then. great!

I can attest that keeping track of which days restaurants are open and closed can be a struggle. Changes happen, and they aren't always communicated well.

This December will be my 8th trip to St. Barth, and I have never been to Maya’s. I am not sure where it is. I have had Maya’s to go many times

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 2.17.31 PM.jpg

IMG_4565.jpg

Going down the twisty turn off the circle above the airport, turn left at the bottom of the hill and follow the signs. Highly recommend using the valet parkers as parking yourself can be a challenge there.

If you can get their moulles frites, run, don’t walk.
They post it on their FB page, and you need to call and reserve your order.

Going down the twisty turn off the circle above the airport, turn RIGHT at the bottom of the hill and follow the signs. Highly recommend using the valet parkers as parking yourself can be a challenge there.

:circle-right: :circle-left: