David Wegman at Les Artisans Nov. 8

EddyG

SBH Insider
DWegman Les Artisans 72.jpg

David Wegman wil have a special show at Les Artisans Nov. 8. A limited amount of his Le Select mural t-shirts will also be available. Price is unknown.

Wraparound T-shirt w_text s72.jpg

this will be a great show, one that you will not want to miss! first drinks at santa fe, then les artisans, and last, dinner somewhere, a great evening.

A Dinner at Eddy's is planned after the show starting at 7 (7:30 island time). Everyone gets their own check and orders from the menu. If you already signed up with the survey we had before, you are all set. If you did not sign up but want to attend, there will be a sign-up sheet at Le Select starting Mon. and ending Wed. Looks like we may have about 40 there. Other sign up sheets will also be there.

A Dinner at Eddy's is planned after the show starting at 7 (7:30 island time). Everyone gets their own check and orders from the menu. If you already signed up with the survey we had before, you are all set. If you did not sign up but want to attend, there will be a sign-up sheet at Le Select starting Mon. and ending Wed. Looks like we may have about 40 there. Other sign up sheets will also be there.

I signed up online but never received a reply.......guess I'm all set for 2 persons?

Hope we arrive in time to see this....looks like we will miss the cocktails at Santa Fe.

Can”t wait!

Hope we arrive in time to see this....looks like we will miss the cocktails at Santa Fe.

Can”t wait!

. . . try to come by, Marybeth! So many things happenin’ at the same time . . . my “cocktail” invitation to all at Santa Fe from 5 - 6; a vernissage at Les Artisans (5 - 7); music at Le Select; dinner at Eddy’s. Sounds like a celebration!

Oh how we wish we could attend! We will rely on our on island forum members for all the juicy details of what will certainly be a legendary evening.

Great time to celebrate. Sahara sands are low, can see clearly into the distance. The Island is lush green. The turtles laid their eggs. Butterflies abound. No sargassum. Lots to celebrate. My HAPPY Place

We have had the pleasure of knowing David for a while and have a collection of his work....sorry we will miss this showing

. . . try to come by, Marybeth! So many things happenin’ at the same time . . . my “cocktail” invitation to all at Santa Fe from 5 - 6; a vernissage at Les Artisans (5 - 7); music at Le Select; dinner at Eddy’s. Sounds like a celebration!

Thanks to a divine intervention from SBC it looks like we can make all the fun activities on Friday. Now if I can just stay focused enough to get all my misc work done between then and now.....

We are very excited to see this. Last time we saw David Wegman was at his studio in Key West. He's a great storyteller too! That year he also won the Halloween contest at the Green Parrot where there are large murals of his work.

this will be a great show, one that you will not want to miss! first drinks at santa fe, then les artisans, and last, dinner somewhere, a great evening.
Thanks to our guide, Diana! Leading all of us into a fun evening?