Thankful

Hawke

Senior Insider
We are a lucky family to have found St.Barts through the advice from another, and to be able to afford vacations on this wonderful island. Three generations have visited and we are looking forward to our next visit in April.

Rain last night . . . clear & sunny morning . . . lush, green hillsides . . . water the color of the sky . . . gentle white waves washing onto sargassum-free beaches . . . great friends . . . great dining. Seems pretty close to heaven!

We are a lucky family to have found St.Barts through the advice from another, and to be able to afford vacations on this wonderful island. Three generations have visited and we are looking forward to our next visit in April.
we agree , we have faithfully spent two weeks in November on st barts for 23 of the last 25 years. missed the Irma year but were totally blown away at how the island rebounded thanks to the wonderful st barts people. unfortuneately we will miss this year as well due to my third cancer battle,BUT we will be back!! god bless you all and have a great time!!

Very sorry, jcmc, to read of your cancer battle. You can be sure, I know, of the prayers & support of the Forum team! We’ll hope to see you as you recover.

Take care and I trust you will be back as soon as you are able. As Dennis wrote, You are in our thoughts and prayers.

We, too, are grateful that we discovered our happy place in the spring of ‘96 due to the referral of a co-worker. We’ve never looked back. We are truly grateful for the Forum family and the friends we’ve made along the way.

jcmc, we are very sorry to hear of your ongoing battle. Please know that our thoughts and prayers for your recovery are with you. You will be back!
:pray1:

I count among my blessings my time over the years in St. Barth's! It just never gets old--we are instantly at peace each time we step off the little plane. "One more time," we
say to each other--and whomever is with us! And then again when we put our toes in the sand on Lorient Beach.
JCMC, you are in our prayers!

Having not visited SBH since 2010, we are thankful to have been blessed with a client that made our visit this past February possible. And now - even more thanks that we have the opportunity to return for a second visit in the same year.

JCMC, we offer continued thoughts and prayers to you and your family for health, wellness and strength.

Jcmc we wish you success in your battle and fingers crossed you will soon be back.
Ditto to all the comments regarding how lucky we are to have discovered the meaning of Ouanalao!