SANTA FE to expand Lunch days

amyb

Senior Insider
Next week SANTA Fe will add lunches on Mondays and Fridays in addition to their a Saturday and Sunday openings.. Still closed Tuesday’s and Wednesdays all day.

My apology for posting this on the off island food page. I hope it does not confuse the situation.

Next week SANTA Fe will add lunches on Mondays and Fridays in addition to their a Saturday and Sunday openings.. Still closed Tuesday’s and Wednesdays all day.
Good news Amy. We will be there the last two weeks of April and first week of May. Hope they are open.

So lunches Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday.

Dinner Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Is this correct?

Santa Fe serves mussels on Friday. Repaire serves mussels on Thursday. BANANIERS also does Moulles frites.

Dennis, that's my take on it. I expect that there may be additional changes as the season approaches. For now, this is what will be in Restos21:

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Santa Fé [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lurin[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]0590 27 61 04[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lunch Fri – Mon, Dinner Thu – Mon, Closed Tue and Wed all day[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]email: contact@santafesbh.com[/FONT]

Santa Fe serves mussels on Friday. Repaire serves mussels on Thursday. BANANIERS also does Moulles frites.

The mussels can be different from restaurant to restaurant. Repaire has been serving Prince Edward Island mussels. Santa Fé has been serving Moules Bouchot from the Mont St Michel are of France, the same ones Manu served, which are typically smaller. I have not tried the moules at Les Bananiers.

I'm not sure if it's every Saturday . . . but, on this past Saturday, Santa Fe served mussels -- a small-ish variety. HUGE bowl of them . . . and delicious!

Mussels will be delayed coming in as Toussant is Friday. Probably will not arrive until Sat if at all. Best to call ahead if this is the dish you are dying for on island.

Santa Fé is now open for Lunch on Thursday. They are closed all day on Tuesday and Wednesday, and open for lunch on the other five days of the week.

9CB32419-8D93-4E9C-8BED-5DFF2B6C54FF.jpeg

They also have new menu items. Below are the Pavé de Wahoo in a ginger broth which is a little bit spicy, and the cold Snow Crab Spring Roll.

BD76E0A0-20BB-4A25-BD84-03385EA58691.jpg

11D4CC31-A771-4943-B5C0-37EDF7798D84.jpg