Hotel re-openings

phil62

Senior Insider
This was printed in today's Journal.

THE HOTEL REOPENING PROGRAM

by VA
24/10/2019

Seasonal travelers arrive in clusters on the island and most hotels refine the final details before reopening. Village Saint-Jean, Pearl Beach and Baie des Anges remained open during the low season. After more than two years of work, even if the suites located on the rock will wait a little longer, the resumption of Eden Rock mid November is particularly expected. Just like the opening of the last born of the Barrière group, Carl Gustaf in Gustavia, which has nevertheless already been postponed for a month. This hotel still in full construction work, which will include a restaurant of the prestigious brand Le Fouquet's, will inflate the offer of tourist accommodation on the island, estimated last year by the Committee of tourism to 2,100 rooms in villas rental, and 550 rooms in hotels. At Flamands, The Cheval Blanc will open in its enlarged version, the work of the former Taïwana to be completed. Only Guanahani and Tropical, who have embarked on underground work, will keep their doors closed this season.The program :-

Le P'tit Morne reopened on October 14th-

The Îlets de la Plage, reopened on October 18th-

The Christopher, reopened on October 19th-

The Toiny, reopened on October 21st-

The Sereno, reopens on October 24-

Auberge de la Petite Anse, reopening on October 25th-

The Barthélemy, reopening on October 28-

Manapany, reopening on November 4th-

Eden Rock, reopening on November 20th-

Villa Marie, reopening on November 21st-

The White Horse, opening in December-

The Carl Gustaf, opening planned end of December-

Guanahani, opening at the end of the year 2020

Phil

Thanks for posting these updates, Phil. What is The White Horse?! Guess I’ve missed something?!

Gayle

Not on the list are Emeraude Plage and Tropical, both of which I think are slated for demolition/rebuild.

Not on the list are Emeraude Plage and Tropical, both of which I think are slated for demolition/rebuild.
You would be correct. Here is the front page of the article

FA156697-F8D5-4A04-93DB-296D57A95859.jpeg