Pearl Beach Dinner Menu

KevinS

Senior Insider
Pearl Beach has updated their dinner menu:

PBD0.png

PBD1.png

PBD2.png

Looks delicious. Unfortunately, too many restuarants and too little time. We only have 9-nights this trip

D’accord! Prices are among those of other highest priced restaurants on the island . . . makes some of them, in fact, look reasonable! Of course, the waterfront, “toes in the sand” setting can explain a premium attaching to food prices.

I’d like to add that, in my experience, there has been a big uptick in the food quality & waitstaff service since the place became “Pearl Beach.” And convenient parking adds to the attractiveness of going there.

D’accord! Prices are among those of other highest priced restaurants on the island . . . makes some of them, in fact, look reasonable! Of course, the waterfront, “toes in the sand” setting can explain a premium attaching to food prices.

I’d like to add that, in my experience, there has been a big uptick in the food quality & waitstaff service since the place became “Pearl Beach.” And convenient parking adds to the attractiveness of going there.

Any updates ? Looks good to us! Glad they changed the name.. was confusing initially. Thanks, GnL

Looks awesome! We’ve enjoyed lunch there and will do so again in the spring! Gary still raves about the linguini with clams that he had there. And, the quality of the food and location definitely explains the pricing. Can’t wait to return!

Looks like they updated the prices? Soup? Tomatoes?
. . . Andy, I’m thinking of a memorable, very special photo of a dimly-lit table where you & Phyllis sat on the beach (feet in the sand!), with charming, subtle table lighting, for dinner at “Tom Beach,” the former incarnation of “Pearl Beach.” The image seduced many of us to go there for dinner. I hope that the warmth of feeling in your experience still can be found at Pearl Beach.

Compared to the previous restaurant there, Pearl beach for lunch has become a favorite for us! Have never tried dinner there.

. . . Andy, I’m thinking of a memorable, very special photo of a dimly-lit table where you & Phyllis sat on the beach (feet in the sand!), with charming, subtle table lighting, for dinner at “Tom Beach,” the former incarnation of “Pearl Beach.” The image seduced many of us to go there for dinner. I hope that the warmth of feeling in your experience still can be found at Pearl Beach.
You mean this photo? You have a good memory. So long ago.

9C597583-2ACA-45F2-BAE3-EB7C936CCFDB.jpeg

I remember that night shot too, Andy.

Here’s to more good times and good health in the coming New Year