Dinner October 14, 2019 BANANIERS

amyb

Senior Insider
We were welcomed back by Thiery, a familiar friend from His days at Andy’s Hideaway and later at Galawa.

The special pizza of the night caught my eye. It was thin crusted and topped with cream, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, thinly sliced Italian ham and truffles. By the way, It was sensational.

20 euros for the pie.

Great to know where Thierry is! Definitely one of the Island stalwarts!

Pizza sounds delicious! And a great price!!

Your pizza sounds delightful, Amy! Can always count on Bananiers for great meal...one of our faves.

Can't wait to see Thiery in a couple weeks. He did a great job at Galawa. Right you are, Les Bananiers in one of our favorites.

The food menu is fabulous too. Will try duck breast in red berries, rack of lamb, sweetbreads and morels on our future visits.

All great suggestions, Amy . . . but my #1 choice in your list is duck breast with red berries. Umm mmmmmm!

There’s eating pizza nites and then there’s dining nites

Tonight we welcome L’Isola on their first night. (That would be FINE DINING in my book).

That pizza sounds like absolute perfection in my book Amy. Bananiers is a must for us on our first night and last night. I agree with you on the sweetbreads as well...and their escargot are delicious also!

Bananiers was the highlight of our last trip! Great casual yet elevated lunch finds.

This quote is spot on! I would add that this applies of both lunch and dinner for us. Whether pizza or foie gras, it's delicious food, served well in a casual, relaxed
setting.