Back to SBH in 10 days!

JS117

Hey, new forum poster here but I've browsed before. Visiting St Barths for our 3rd time now together and really looking to find some places we've missed out on before.
Are there any places for an evening out in October?
Standout Restaurants?

The island is waking up. Soon to open Isola. Santa Fe open but closed Tuesday and Wednesday’s. Tamarin soon. Taiwana/Cheval Blanc Soon. l’Esprit Is open, Zion is open, QG is open. You will not go hungry.

Le Ti opens on 10/18 and is always a fun night out. You don’t read much about their food, but it’s very good, especially the steaks.

Thank you all so much! We're looking forward to Lil Rock, granted if we get through for a reservation. Glad to hear the island is waking up.

Thank you all so much! We're looking forward to Lil Rock, granted if we get through for a reservation. Glad to hear the island is waking up.

Lil' Rock reopens for the season tomorrow, October 15. The best way to reach them for a reservation is via email at lilrock.beach.reservation@gmail.com .

I'm not sure which day of the week they're closed. It has been Tuesday, but they reopen tomorrow, and their FB page now says that they're closed on Mondays.

So are reservations necessary for Lil' Rock? Or can we walk in for lunch?

In April they were necessary. There were sometimes a few walk-ins, but just about every day there were a few people having drinks and waiting for a table. I don't know what it will be like in early November.

Thanks Kevin. With all the hoopla in early November I already feel planned...but I guess we will need to commit to Lil' Rock for lunch as well.
First world problems for sure...:rolleyes:

Anita and I are enjoying lunch at Lil' Rock on the 4th, made a reservation through the email Kevin provided. Maybe we will bump into Randy and Marybeth.

Anita and I are enjoying lunch at Lil' Rock on the 4th, made a reservation through the email Kevin provided. Maybe we will bump into Randy and Marybeth.

Hi Dad! Would love to meet you and Anita but we’re not arriving until the 8th. If you’re still around I hope we see you!

Hi Randy and Marybeth,
We do not depart until the 11th, hope to see you both. You are arriving just in time for the Le Select celebrations! We will be at dining at Manapany on Friday, L'Esprit on Saturday and Le Sereno on Sunday.
Cheers,
Bob

Lil' Rock reopens for the season tomorrow, October 15. The best way to reach them for a reservation is via email at lilrock.beach.reservation@gmail.com .

I'm not sure which day of the week they're closed. It has been Tuesday, but they reopen tomorrow, and their FB page now says that they're closed on Mondays.

Today's menus show that Lil' Rock is now closed on Mondays, and open on Tuesdays.