Thank you Kevin!

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
Can’t believe Restos 21 will soon begin to appear. We know there is a lot of effort put into this list with all of the changes each year. Your work on this is part of why the Forum is so special! :)

Indeed !!
Thanks Kevin

restos-logo.png

restos-logo2.png

restos-logo3.png

Great reference tool for the island....
and have you heard of a place called Laura's Pizza, seems to be where Island Flavors is, so I wonder if it replaced Bistrot Josephine...?

Thanks all! As I've said before, I'm just a hungry guy who can't remember which restaurants are open for dinner on Sunday.

Great reference tool for the island....
and have you heard of a place called Laura's Pizza, seems to be where Island Flavors is, so I wonder if it replaced Bistrot Josephine...?

As best as I can tell remotely, Laura's Pizza is operating out of Island Flavors at night. Here's what will be in Restos21, but the days/hours seem to change:

Laura's Pizza
Gustavia
0590 27 14 17
Pizza Tue – Sun 18:00 – 21:00

Operating out of Island Flavors location in Gustavia

It's a great tool for someone like me that isn't as familiar with all of the restaurants as most of you. I also love the restaurant maps of the Island and Gustavia. Some of the data on those maps is old, but it is still very helpful and I print out all of the above before each trip and take them with me. Thumbs up for those who create them :up:

I saw that this morning...permanent closure?! Is that accurate?! We enjoyed Bistro Josephine for dinner. The food was very good, as were the prices. Hope they’re not closed for good.

Recent comments suggest that permanent is indeed permanent.

They come and go- the life of a restauranteur sometimes!
Jean Claude, David, Thiery, Greg are some of those we hope will continue to stay.

I hear that Jean-Paul of Island Flavors sold his lease on the building, rumors of a local bakery going in there but nothing substantiated at this point.

I hear that Jean-Paul of Island Flavors sold his lease on the building, rumors of a local bakery going in there but nothing substantiated at this point.
Can you imagine the parking nightmare of that location for another bakery!