Manapany

andynap

Senior Insider
Not the hotel I remember from years ago. I have to visit again.

EBCADF12-4F76-45DE-8F52-F5AD187E171A.jpeg

Hi Andy,
The breakfast buffet is very good, albeit somewhat expensive but worth a visit. The setting is with stunning views. The staff very friendly and courteous service.

We go for brunch on Sundays but have to reserve ahead. Ask for feet in sand. You have to valet your car as there is limited parking space.

. . . limited parking space, for sure. It's also a treasure hunt to find the place for anyone who doesn't know where it is . . . i.e., no signage giving guidance through a narrow roadway in a small, vintage St. Barths residential neighborhood. And, the last quarter / half mile of the road is passable by only one car at a time. The result is that if another vehicle is encountered as one drives to the Hotel or is departing, someone has to back-up for the other to get past.

. . . limited parking space, for sure. It's also a treasure hunt to find the place for anyone who doesn't know where it is . . . i.e., no signage giving guidance through a narrow roadway in a small, vintage St. Barths residential neighborhood. And, the last quarter / half mile of the road is passable by only one car at a time. The result is that if another vehicle is encountered as one drives to the Hotel or is departing, someone has to back-up for the other to get past.
Some things never change

https://stbarth.com/villas/five-star-beach-access

If you’re a client of St. Barth Properties, as we are, you’ll be privy to this special client offering in the upcoming season. The past couple of years, Peg Walsh had an arrangement with Le Barthélemy, but she’s switched things up this year. Looking forward to checking the new Manapany out. We stayed at the old Manapany on our first trip to St. Barth in ‘96 but haven’t been back since.

https://stbarth.com/villas/five-star-beach-access

If you’re a client of St. Barth Properties, as we are, you’ll be privy to this special client offering in the upcoming season. The past couple of years, Peg Walsh had an arrangement with Le Barthélemy, but she’s switched things up this year. Looking forward to checking the new Manapany out. We stayed at the old Manapany on our first trip to St. Barth in ‘96 but haven’t been back since.
Very nice arrangement options.

We've never stayed at Manapany or dined there, only have gone for look/see on annual island tour, & years ago to New Born for langouste. Tricky little village for sure !

We rented a villa on the beach in Anse de Caye two years ago. It was affordable, however we would not stay in that area again.