Zion has Reopened

KevinS

Senior Insider
From FB:

791465A3-C955-4BED-8922-ACF7AEB17A6D.jpeg

In addition to having great food, the restaurant's furnishings are beautiful. Its marketing, as evidenced in part through internet presentations, also is expertly crafted, Clearly great care in molding the restaurant's image to match its quality in food and design.

Is there a mosquito issue there? I love the look and we were thinking of trying Zion next month, but not if those plantings make mosquitos an issue.

Did not have a problem. Same goes for Tamarin and L'Esprit--lovely plantings and gardens and somehow mosquito free.

I have had great results using MOSQUITO MILK, a product available in the pharmacies and Marche U too.

Agree Andy, wise tonuse repellant when going outdoors, day and night.

We use mosquito milk, purchase the small bottle each time while on island and bring back to Virginia for use as well. Great stuff!

Can't wait to try this place in November. Per a recommendation on this forum (can't remember the exact post) we've been using Sawyer Products Picaridin lotion. No smell - no sticky feel and VERY effective!

Andy - that was the exact post I was referring to. Thanks - GREAT information for my husband who is a skeeter magnet.

We buy it on Amazon. They have convenient 3 oz bottles of lotion and 3 oz. pump spray.

Amy - there is a slight scent when it comes out of the bottle, but no smell after it is applied.