A nice first time lunch meeting today!

GMP62

Senior Insider
D1F6C258-5E38-4689-A67C-C792F364A752.jpg

I had the pleasure of meeting NancySC today, for the first time in person, in Lambertville, NJ. Nancy is up north visiting friends in the Philly/NJ area and invited me to join her and some of her dear friends for lunch at the Lambertville Station Restaurant. I took the day off from work and we had a wonderful time! I’ve made some nice new friends, to boot! Not a bad day...they all should be so good!

Thanks, Nancy!!!
:heart1:

PS - I hope the picture posts properly...

Attachments

• D1F6C258-5E38-4689-A67C-C792F364A752.jpg
    D1F6C258-5E38-4689-A67C-C792F364A752.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 692
What a great picture, and how nice for both of you. I also love the Lambertville Station Restaurant . . . though I haven't been there in many years, it and the community always were great to visit.

Always a good place for anyone to meet. New Hope/Lambertville used to be our Saturday night out in college. The last time we were there with Theresa, Eddy was selling his St Barts paintings.

Fantastic! Bonjour, Ladies. What a delight to share meals, and SBH-riddled conversation, with fellow forum friends off-island. I've done it a time or two and it's just dandy!

Love meeting up with Forum friends! Always a pleasurable experience. And, we love Lambertville and New Hope also, Ellen. We don’t get there often enough and this day trip has re-kindled my enthusiasm to visit again soon!

Just back from my Nancy goes North annual trip to see family & friends in PA, NJ & DE. So happy to have met Gayle in person & glad to have spent time with her along with friends met in 1969 & another I've known from the OCNJ beach for 70 yrs ! Uneventful flight back from PHL to SAV yesterday with views of Charleston, & the islands of Hilton Head, Daufuskie & Tybee before landing. Andy if I'd had your number we could have met for coffee in St D !