St. Barthelemy photography wall calendar

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
We enjoy a wall calendar in our kitchen and have used African Safari ones for a number of years. We have done numerous safari trips. When the year is over, we discard the calendar.
We would appreciate recommendations for calendars depicting scenes from our favorite ‘isle’ including the details on how to order it each year if not from say Amazon?

DIY

Use favorite photos that you've taken while on the island and make a calendar on Shutterfly.

RickyG makes really nice St. Barth calendars (I’ve gotten 2 from him in years past), but he’s not posted anything here in some time. Hope all is ok with him!

You can definitely create your own with your special trip photos on Shutterfly or other similar sites.

I am wondering though if we all contributed and maybe together selected our favorite photos each year and created a Forum Calendar? Maybe too many details and red tape to work out? Just a thought. I am not volunteering. I know- the Forum is all about fun and this effort seems like work. :)

I am wondering though if we all contributed and maybe together selected our favorite photos each year and created a Forum Calendar? Maybe too many details and red tape to work out? Just a thought. I am not volunteering. I know- the Forum is all about fun and this effort seems like work. :)

I love this idea. Sorting out/voting for favorite pics (and photographers giving up their rights for that image) would be work, but compiling into Shutterfly is easy. A private link could be sent for those who want to order.

I’m in and will help. We could do this annually. Maybe with a little help/advice from our editors on how we should proceed?

1FD088B4-95FC-45B9-8C02-A865938E05D1.jpeg

Those calendars are also usually available at Marche U

I am making my first St. Barth calendar and some should arrive in St. Barth next week. The plan is also to have them on Amazon. Not sure where they will be sold, but I'll have some with me at Select.