Vacation Books Are Starting to Drop For Me

KevinS

Senior Insider
Pre-ordered New Release e-books which I planned as reads on my November SBH trip are starting to drop onto my Kindle.

Bloody Genius, a John Sandford book featuring Virgil Flowers ("that effing Flowers", LOL) has just dropped. I'm holding out for Departure Morning to start that one.

There are several other pre-ordered new releases which will drop between now and my departure, but I can't remember exactly what. I know that the new Jack Reacher novel will drop by the end of this month, and another Harry Bosch novel will drop just before that. There's got to be a Stuart Woods easy-read in there too. (Isn't there always, LOL) Beyond that, there are 2-3 others in my queue, which I've forgotten and which will surprise me.

I really enjoy my vacation reading...

Pre-ordered New Release e-books which I planned as reads on my November SBH trip are starting to drop onto my Kindle.

Bloody Genius, a John Sandford book featuring Virgil Flowers ("that effing Flowers", LOL) has just dropped. I'm holding out for Departure Morning to start that one.

There are several other pre-ordered new releases which will drop between now and my departure, but I can't remember exactly what. I know that the new Jack Reacher novel will drop by the end of this month, and another Harry Bosch novel will drop just before that. There's got to be a Stuart Woods easy-read in there too. (Isn't there always, LOL) Beyond that, there are 2-3 others in my queue, which I've forgotten and which will surprise me.

I really enjoy my vacation reading...

You have my full attention.

Yes there are a bunch- Stuart Woods Stealth on 10/15, Treason on 1/7 and Hit List on 3/24; Baldacci A Minute to Midnight on 11/19; CJ Box Long Range on 3/3; Patterson- Ali Cross and Cross Crisis both on 11/25; Finder House on Fire 1/21; Jonathan Kellerman The Museum on 2/4; Nelson DeMille The Deserter on 10/22 to name a few. Realize a number of these is after your departure but something to look forward to!
Trivia question- no cheating- What is Lee Child's real name?