Reasons

I grew up near Pittsburgh, in the Greensburg area. Pittsburgh hosts an annual Arts Festival in June that is wonderful. I visited family this year while attending the festival. It is also a great college town; Pitt, CMU, Duquesne and others are located there. Our daughter graduated from Duquesne a few years ago. The city also has the cultural district with several theaters. We recently spent a few days there and saw The Lion King (play) at The Benedum Theatre.

I'm proud to be from Pennsylvania. A great percentage of the people from that state are incredibly awesome, in my humble opinion.

:tongue:Talk about unintended consequences, my post about Pittsburgh certainly qualifies- Lol

Sorry to jump the shark, Kent.

BTW- I don’t dislike Pittsburgh at all - one of my favorite persons lives there - Marybeth- but I do like to get George’s goat.

BTW- I don’t dislike Pittsburgh at all - one of my favorite persons lives there - Marybeth- but I do like to get George’s goat.

Awww, gee....<blushing> Thanks Andy. I agree with George, we would love to have you visit. And hoping to get over to PHL soon, too.

love Pittsburgh(I live north of the city in Treesdale which is in Mars school district-and yes I said Mars!1-LOL)-I have called it home for 58 years!!

AHHHHH, The truth comes out!!!! Malicious, maligning and nefarious. I have been rebuked by a Philadelphia sports fan that hates loosing to the Steelers.