Reasons

Hawke

Senior Insider
I have a fairly active life for a 69 year old somewhat retired guy. Spending time with my lovely wife. Trying to wear out my 3 yr.old Golden mix dog by walking him an average of 9 miles a day. Working 20 hours a week with my brother-in law. Mowing my lawn and maintaining my property and swimming pool ( finally put to bed until May sometime ). Meeting my sons for breakfast a couple of times a week. So and so on. sbhonline is my time to chill out and dream about the next vacation. Thanks for putting up with my many posts.

Keep on keeping on..I enjoy reading your posts and opinions. Just sayin’

Readers do not have to read every post...we can skip and pick and choose as we go along. To each his own.

You’ve got a nice life, Hawke! And, I enjoy your contributions to our Forum, also. Like you, we are always dreaming of St. Barth...it’s our happy place. Post away, if you enjoy it, with no apologies!

Gayle

Hi Hawke,
I am 75 and with three grandchildren born within one year. I am considering fleeing the country, so my wife and I do not have to attend to their kids. Do you have any suggestions as to flee areas? We have considered an efficiency in Nome.
Suggestions are appreciated.
BTW: I am the guy that said it is French law that children are not permitted on St Barts.
George

Hi Hawke,
I am 75 and with three grandchildren born within one year. I am considering fleeing the country, so my wife and I do not have to attend to their kids. Do you have any suggestions as to flee areas? We have considered an efficiency in Nome.
Suggestions are appreciated.
BTW: I am the guy that said it is French law that children are not permitted on St Barts.
George
Hey George- I don’t blame you for wanting to leave Pittsburgh.
. :party:

Years ago we told our youngest son that children were not allowed on St Martin! So funny.

Our story came to an end when a bunkmate at sleepaway camp told him that he had in fact stayed there.

Oh well, good try. He was about 15 when he finally got to visit with us there.

i agree with everyone,i like your posts and look forward to them. an active life is great, we all need some dreamtime though and what better place is there to dream about!!

Hi Andy,
We love Pittsburgh. It is a great town and getting better. You should visit and we would be happy to host you.
We have room in the inn and spare cars.I got rid of my boat for physical reasons, but I can get you on water skis in a second.

Now about your mayor.............never mind we have one also.

George

Hi Andy,
We love Pittsburgh. It is a great town and getting better. You should visit and we would be happy to host you.
We have room in the inn and spare cars.I got rid of my boat for physical reasons, but I can get you on water skis in a second.

Now about your mayor.............never mind we have one also.

George

Haha. I was there several times for depositions in a med mal case. Loved the tram.

Hi Andy,
So come again. We would love to host you, despite your barking at me about Pittsburgh. We think you would be amazed how this city has turned itself around despite its incompetent government. Silicon Valley is so expensive they could not hire from CMU and PITT they needed a lower cost place for new hires. ERGO Pittsburgh.
So come and visit. We will host.
George & Jody

We have been to Pittsburgh on several occasions and loved it. The only complaint is the terrible towels as we live in Indianapolis (Colts!)

Incline is awesome.
I was born in Johnstown, not too far away. Pittsburgh is making a great researgence. Going to Philly tomorrow, Laura is auditiioning for a Company position. Fingers crossed.

Incline is awesome.
I was born in Johnstown, not too far away. Pittsburgh is making a great researgence. Going to Philly tomorrow, Laura is auditiioning for a Company position. Fingers crossed.
Did you know the Bock family by any chance ? related to our next door neighbors when we lived in Wayne, PA ?

Very happy to have you posting, Hawke! Fresh points of view are much appreciated, and you do a great job of engaging others in discussion.