Escape

Hawke

Senior Insider
Two things that help me deal with the insanity in this world are going on a walk with our dog and being a part of sbhonline.

Keep on keeping on--you are doing just fine. Me too. Except I don't have the dog. Though I do get a lot of help from my friends.

Agree whole-heartedly, Hawke. Our beloved pets are unconditionally there for us always. And, it’s nice to know that our SBH Online friends are always here for each other, too. This Forum is amazing and so glad to be a part of it!

Totally agree. Lots of videos and pics on my iPad to look at when I’m in the nursing home

:angel1:
You people need a life. :biglaugh:
This from the person who posts the menu of reastaurants on St. Barts every day of his life?:angel1: And in all honesty I look at it every day and enjoy it. Part of looking forward to the next visit!

:angel1:
This from the person who posts the menu of reastaurants on St. Barts every day of his life?:angel1: Quote]

That is true and I was waiting for that shot but I dont go slobbering all over the site- lol. And my cat doesn't like dogs. :devillaugh:

Who needs a life with 43,600 posts?

download.png

Content with quality vs adding your 2 cents everywhere? I prefer the quality of Andy's posts even if he does give me crap about my spelling :wink2: and he's a cat lover which gains him points :biglaugh:

Thanks Gregg. I've only been here 17 years. I try to be informative instead of robo replying to every post. Naturally some don't get the difference between posting and slobbering.

Keep on keeping on--you are doing just fine. Me too. Except I don't have the dog. Though I do get a lot of help from my friends.

Amy, "We get by, with a little help from our friends,
We're gonna try with a little help from our friends...
Thank you for being such a great friend. Hope to see you before a bunch more years go by. xxxx

Amy, "We get by, with a little help from our friends,
We're gonna try with a little help from our friends...
Thank you for being such a great friend. Hope to see you before a bunch more years go by. xxxx

Miss you too, sweet friend.