My Medjet experience

Just reading this now....I’m so sorry to hear of your accident, Toni ! But, happy to hear you are on the mend, AND able to go to St Barths for the big celebration!!!!! Yay to that!
We let our Medjet expire; but reading this, makes me think twice about that now! Thanks for the info, and relax & enjoy the island life!!!!

Most people reviewing MedJet say they never had to use it but they like it for “peace of mind.” I’ve had it for years and never had to use it.

I have no financial or other stake in Medjet (except that I do have the insurance), but thought that Forum readers who don't have "travel insurance" might find the following recent Medjet report to be enlightening as to transportation costs when a medical emergency requires it:
[FONT=&quot]Recent Transports[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cruise "wave" season is here! Cruise lines far and wide are featuring sales and exclusive perks, and now is a great time to book your dream trip. But stay safe, and take your Medjet card along... below are some of our recent transports that took place in popular cruise destinations.

Miami, FL [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]✈[/FONT][FONT=&quot]️Friendswood, TX >> [FONT=&quot]$13,998[/FONT] transport, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$0 cost to member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Dominican Republic [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]✈[/FONT][FONT=&quot]️Chandler, AZ >> [FONT=&quot]$34,987[/FONT] transport, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$0 cost to member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Aruba [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]✈[/FONT][FONT=&quot]️Birmingham, MI >> [FONT=&quot]$28,187[/FONT] transport, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$0 cost to member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Juneau, AK [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]✈[/FONT][FONT=&quot]️Alexandria, LA >> [FONT=&quot]$27,889[/FONT] transport, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$0 cost to member[/FONT]

It’s definitely worth the money to purchase this insurance. Better to be safe than sorry. Thanks for posting these examples, Dennis.