HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENNIS, aka CEC1

amyb

Senior Insider
Hope your birthday is filled with fun and laughter. Good food and beverages too.

We forum followers appreciate your knowledgeable posts about things St Barths and so many other topics too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:party:

happy birthday to our favorite bon vivant and raconteur... !

b'day.jpg

A very Happy Birthday to you, Dennis, and many more!! Your contributions and points of view which you share with this Forum is very much appreciated by us all.

Cheers,

Gary and Gayle
:party:

Happy Birthday Dennis. Looking forward to our stay at CEC in April. Will never forget your generous help when we had a horrendous villa experience. Kent and Denise

Happy Happy Birthday! Thanks for always helping us forum members out with all things SBH. Hope you have a great one!

Many thanks to all for your happy wishes . . . very much appreciated! Wendy & I have been in New York, celebrating with a close friend, who shares the same birthday, & his wife. He has turned 80, so my 72 years are small potatoes in comparison! Meanwhile, I remain so very grateful for the SBH Online community of friends & the more frequent times I’m enjoying on SBH. Looking forward to the continuing friendship of each of you!