Le Select 70th music schedule

EddyG

SBH Insider
Here is the music schedule at Le Select for the 70th. There will be a very special evening at Select starting at 6 PM Sunday for all friends of Select. If you're reading this, you are a friend of Select and are invited. There will be no special invitation for this.

Friday, November 8. 2019
12h00 to 15h00 : Sweet Pan
1f3b6.png

20h45 to 00h00 : Dynasti’z
1f3b6.png

Saturday, November 9. 2019
11h00 to 13h00 : New creation
1f3b6.png

19h30 to 22h00 : Les Romantiques
1f3b6.png

22h00 to 00h30 : Ambyans
1f3b6.png

Sunday, November 10. 2019
18h00 : Bar opening
20h00 to 22h00 : Kaïnos
1f3b6.png

23h00 : Bar closing

Monday, November 11. 2019
12h00 to 15h00 : Soley
1f3b6.png

20h45 to 00h00 : Incognito
1f3b6.png

T-shirt Front m.jpg

We still plan a dinner at Eddy's on Thursday - order off the menu with individual checks - and hopefully a fixed price dinner at Eddy's on Tuesday.

Marius' gallery is planned to be open for a few hours on Sunday afternoon.

There will be a special survey to find out who is interested in the Eddy's dinners and 2 other events. Please respond to that survey so that we can make reservations for Thurs. and Tuesday.

How will we be receiving the Eddy's dinner info, through this site or from that email address I responded to?
Carol

Laurent, Le Select's manager put this music schedule together - although I made some recommendations. On Sunday evening at 6 there will be a very special performance of the St. Barth Chorale plus lots of fun. Make plans to be there Sun. eve. JB will be on the Rock, but nothing has been scheduled.

A survey will be on this site this week asking about Eddy's. Dinner on Thursday is off the menu and I will reserve for the group. On Tuesday the 12th we would need a big group to have the entire place. That is what we want to know. Cost for Tues. is unknown, but what you would expect for Eddy's.

Laurent, Le Select's manager put this music schedule together - although I made some recommendations. On Sunday evening at 6 there will be a very special performance of the St. Barth Chorale plus lots of fun. Make plans to be there Sun. eve. JB will be on the Rock, but nothing has been scheduled.

A survey will be on this site this week asking about Eddy's. Dinner on Thursday is off the menu and I will reserve for the group. On Tuesday the 12th we would need a big group to have the entire place. That is what we want to know. Cost for Tues. is unknown, but what you would expect for Eddy's.
Thank you for organizing!