68 days and counting...

Thank you for the compliment. The photo was actually taken at our residence in Evansville, IN. The focal point was the pair of wine glasses with our villas’ logo. They were a kind and appreciated thank you gift that were hand painted a few years ago by our very talented artist guest, Cheryl.

The wine glasses are treasured keepsakes...and they look great in pictures!

On the QT; do not want to have paparazzi decend upon us :wink2:

I have a similar policy, but I think that the entire planet may already know which villas I stay in, LOL. The addition of a "new" villa will require an additional trip, 'cause I ain't giving up the villa weeks that I have.

I have a similar policy, but I think that the entire planet may already know which villas I stay in, LOL. The addition of a "new" villa will require an additional trip, 'cause I ain't giving up the villa weeks that I have.

Problem?

Kevin, any time is a good time to do that if it means more time in your and Kate’s HAPPY PLACE. We are thrilled to be spending more time there. Ahhh, St Barth!

IMG_8612.jpg

I'm glad you are enjoying the glasses. 39 days until Haute Masion

These are the glasses I have been working on. My breast cancer sisters love them :blush-smile: I leave in 14 days to Cancun with 8 survivors, compliments of Send Me on Vacation, a non-profit organization that sends breast cancer survivors on trips around the world. I've never been to Cancun, so I'm looking forward to seeing a new place.

Enjoy your trip to Cancun. Wishing you continued great health.
25-days until Paradise for Anita and I. I need it BADDDDD!

Love the glass..your cup runneth over. Hooray for good health and your get up and go spirit. Have a ball. Hugs, Amy

46 more sleeps for Rob and I! First time back in three years so I can’t begin to tell you how much we’re looking forward to getting back to our very happy place. Flight, check. Villa, check. One more email to Odile and vehicle, check. Restaurant planning will now kick into high gear! :cool:

Hope to to see some of you while we’re there!

Sheryl