68 days and counting...

Crez4jc

SBH Insider
DB6C81EB-353C-4352-AD7A-E9D3460E1581.jpeg

So thankful we get to return 😊

Indeed. And oh what a gorgeous spot you have chosen. Congrats and know that I will look forward to your posts.

St. Barths is the best! Wishing you a great trip. Anita and I are 55-days but who is counting

For us...60!
Seems long but we have a nice break in Palm Beach FL between now and then.

Can't wait!

Cwater, I will be there next May as well. Time flies, you will be on island before you know it.
When in May will you be on St. Barth? We will be there from 5/14-23. Would be fun to meet up fro drinks or something! Cwater too! And, any other Forum members. We attended a forum gathering this past April at Santa Fe and truly enjoyed meeting folks in person.

April 25-May 2, we are staying a new villa we have been longing to book but always difficult to reserve. I agree, would be nice to meet up.

The catching up with the people who post is such a cool thing. I have made many lasting connections and friendships from gatherings as well as chance on island meetings in restaurants and shops.

A wonderful world indeed.

For us...60!
Seems long but we have a nice break in Palm Beach FL between now and then.

Can't wait!

MB - looks like you are way ahead of us this year. We are at 80 days.

Hope you and Randy have a great trip! See you in 2020

Charlotte

That would be fun. I believe we are scheduled to arrive May 20th hoping to book the same villa we were in last year.