Au Regal reopens 8/20

andynap

Senior Insider
C76475AE-3511-4355-9305-D38784E1C795.jpeg

I too looked for a guy in a Panama hat...hurry back as soon as you are able, Rosemond!

I went to Au Regal during my last visit to St Barth and, although they were closed for the season, I sat for a bit just outside the front door and prayed for our guy in the panama hat. I mean, I strongly visualized him in that space with that Nikon around his neck. He was smiling, joy-filled and regaling his friends with tales from Guadeloupe. Hurry back, Rosie, and make my vision a reality!

Folks, no more references to alcohol and Rosemond, please, he is sober and has to stay that way for the rest of his life, so please refrain... no more ti punch, no more mojito, unless virgin... thanks!

Folks, no more references to alcohol and Rosemond, please, he is sober and has to stay that way for the rest of his life, so please refrain... no more ti punch, no more mojito, unless virgin... thanks!

Consider it done! My prayers continue for Rosie's successful recovery. I sure did miss y'all on my last trip...it just wasn't quite the same. :heart1: