Favorite Month

Favorite month . . . I most particularly like late August / early June and late January / early February.

Taking everything into consideration, what is your favorite month to visit St Barts. Cost, weather, crowds, restaurants open, shops open, condition of beaches, and anything else you can think of.

Last week of November, depending on when Thanksgiving falls! We arrive the Saturday following Thanksgiving, and stay through until the following Saturday. Flights are reasonable, less crowds, beautiful weather....Wonderful time to unwind and enjoy perfect paradise.

We’ve vacationed on St. Barth anywhere between April and August. Did the summer months when the kids were small. Now, April or May is our sweet spot. But, want to come down in November one year as well to enjoy the gourmet dining festival, too. Working up to being able to enjoy our happy place 2X a year. Hopefully sooner than later!

Nov/Dec early Christmas shopping & decorations going up is fun to see which you don't see in spring !

Nov/Dec early Christmas shopping & decorations going up is fun to see which you don't see in spring !

Hi Nancy! We definitely plan to do this some year soon. Will keep you posted...maybe we can meet up with you and Doug if you’re there, too!

You're right, Hank . . . L'Esprit will be open. I'm arriving on Tuesday & think that Santa Fe -- coincidentally -- will be re-opening. QG . . . I think it'll be open. Maybe Pearl Beach? Le Repaire. I also understand that a place called "Case et Cuisine" has great home-cooked meals (with a nice selection of cocktails and wine).

Was disappointed That Santa Fe was closed when we were down in late June. I forgot to tell you that we saw you at Le Tamarin on our last
night there but didn't want to interrupt your dinner!!!!!

Santa Fe is our local living in Lurin restaurant-we are blessed. It was definitely missed last June and July. We head down in October and we are excited to have David and Alex and the great crew back in our rotation.

Good luck teaam Santa Fe.

Next time say hello..most of us like meeting the faces behind the forum writers.

Today is a perfect day. Everything closed but Pearl Beach. Beach empty. Bananiers for dinner. Don’t fly out until 3:25 tomorrow, so another beach day!