Villa Les Cases

ccg

SBH Insider
We just learned our December rental is pulled for the season :mad:

Nadine at Marla Villas is trying to help us get new accommodations. I looked for reviews for Les Cases in Pointe Milou, but couldn’t find anything on the forum. If anyone has any information about this villa we would be very appreciative. We have never stayed in this area, does the point get good breezes?

Thanks in advance.

Charlotte

I can't help you but sorry to hear about the cancellation. I bet when all is said and done you will look back and still feel like you had an amazing trip. Good Luck.

We have only rented in Pte. Milou. Yes it definitely gets good breezes- we suggest being on the leeward side of the Pte. because the breezes on the windward side never subside and are quite strong all day every day. The Christopher Hotel is a stroll down the hill and the bakeries in Orient are 5 minutes by car. The views and sunsets and sunrises are wonderful and the wind keeps the bugs away.

From looking at the Marla web site for Villa cases, you would be right across and to the right one from the Villa we rent. You would be on the leeward side. We watched the renovation take place but can't speak to the quality- my guess is since it is newly done, it would be fine. Walking there is a lot of fun and there is little traffic. There is construction going on but there is virtually everywhere on the island.

As it turns out, the owner is using the villa the whole month of December.

We we are continuing to try to find something that ticks off the boxes. It has been a frustration.

Once we get on island all of this will be forgotten. Can’t wait!!!

C