Nikki Beach question

RVBama

SBH Member
Hi everyone. I have heard much discussion about the two different time sittings on Sunday's at Nikki beach, which promps the question: Just how crazy is the later sitting?? We are traveling with our 23 and 19 year old that have been to fraternit /soroity parties in the South, so trying to decide which would be a better fit.
Thanks!

We always do the earlier but given the ages of the young ones- you only live once so live it up and go for it- the later!

We've been to Nikki on Sunday probably a dozen times, first starting with the early seating, and then quickly switching to the later seating once we realized that's when the party gets going. The first seating is usually quite tame, unless you're there during a super busy time (like NYE time). The second seating is a lot of fun, and your kids would definitely appreciate it. I've pasted some links to videos we took during some of our previous trips (all second seating). Some were in December when it is a bit crazier, and some were from April (less crazy but still a party).

https://youtu.be/6kctRmmLd58
https://youtu.be/WIEK3laStgo
https://youtu.be/9bwGA8sCdYs
https://youtu.be/IYss6wx9WAg

Thank you very much for sharing the videos. Reinforces in my mind that we will stay with the early seating. Different strokes for different folks. Party on friends!

Thank you all for the input. I’ll let you know what we decide and how it went! I just can’t wait to get back to the island.

You know how they spray champagne at each other when a team wins the world series? Imagine this happening at Nikki Beach, with a Parade of new bottles streaming in for several hours!!! Probably over a hundred bottles of champagne. Lots of girls (and boys) dancing on the tables, in swimsuits, covered with champagne! I'll post a video from our most recent trip (once I locate it). It's your call!!!!

You know how they spray champagne at each other when a team wins the world series? Imagine this happening at Nikki Beach, with a Parade of new bottles streaming in for several hours!!! Probably over a hundred bottles of champagne. Lots of girls (and boys) dancing on the tables, in swimsuits, covered with champagne! I'll post a video from our most recent trip (once I locate it). It's your call!!!!
Growing up with nothing; with alcoholic parents, I wonder when enough is enough? I basically worked from paycheck to paycheck, when my financial life changed by working on Nantucket. Why is seeing people dancing on tables and spraying champange such a turn-on for some? We; myself included; are blessed to be able to enjoy St. Barts. To each their own.

Growing up with nothing; with alcoholic parents, I wonder when enough is enough? I basically worked from paycheck to paycheck, when my financial life changed by working on Nantucket. Why is seeing people dancing on tables and spraying champange such a turn-on for some? We; myself included; are blessed to be able to enjoy St. Barts. To each their own.

Vacation rule #1. Spend your money like it's your own.

So there for there are no lines or limits. Plus every ones money is their own. Anyone that has more money than they need just waste it away.

We went to Nikki on Sunday for the early seating with two 25-year-olds from NYC. They loved the location and the food and I they were happy with a fun, but not crazy vibe. We went for the late seating during the Bucket in March. It was indeed a super fun party with very high rollers, but not the champagne spraying scene you may imagine. The music at the late seating is loud and does not allow for conversation. We decided to give up on any attempt at conversation and just be voyeurs of the unfolding party.

p.s. The wine prices are cheaper in July than during high season. We had a lovely rose' for 49 euros that wasn't on the menu in March. Cocktails prices were the same ranging from 16-18 euros.

p.s. The wine prices are cheaper in July than during high season. We had a lovely rose' for 49 euros that wasn't on the menu in March. Cocktails prices were the same ranging from 16-18 euros.

So true. The cheaper bottle options are either removed from the menu or mysteriously out of stock on the busier days.

And about the champagne spraying, we actually haven't witnessed any of it ourselves, and that includes some NYE week visits. Not denying that it happens, but we just haven't seen it, so I wouldn't say it's a weekly occurrence. If I did see it, I'd find it pretty obnoxious, knowing that you can't get a bottle there for less than 100 Euro.

The champagne got delivered to one table via boat when we were there one time. Can only imagine the price tag for this...

11A1C94E-9020-4D04-B8C3-568A51411E9C.jpeg

RVBama, I am sure that the shenanigans that occur at either of the two Sunday seatings at Nikki Beach are nothing to what your 19 and 23 year old have seen either at parties and/or college in the US! We have not attended the second seating but we always have enjoyed the Sunday party as the kickoff of our vacation, let off a little steam (albeit strictly as observers) and then the rest of the week is chill, chill, chill. Our kids (similar in age as yours) have also always enjoyed it. That champagne in the picture is crazy! Great shot.

You can find this by doing a search (if you dare!). It was my original post on April 23, 2019.[h=2]Easter Sunday at Nikki Beach-Champagne Shower![/h]