St Barth's photos

ouanalao

SBH Insider
Hello Forum friends,

I am setting up my web site (Still in its early stages..) with photos of St Barths from the last 10 years - those familiar with Spirit of St Barth Magazine will rediscover some of it.

I am offering a 15% rebate to all SBHonline forum users who would like to buy photos (PM me for more details)

http://www.sebastienmartinon.com

Best,
S.

Sebastien-
You can't get away with just posting your photos and trying to sell them. What is the 'rest of the story behind those photos?
Please share with us some of the memories you have taking them.When, where, and how you came up with the idea?

Stbartshopper,

Most of the photos (if not all) are featured throughout the last six editions of Spirit of St Barth magazine. On the website, there is a brief explanation to each series.

TARGETED series: During the Texas Flying Legends Airshow (Event of the 2015 Bucket Regatta) the photographer made himself the 'target' that some of the pilots used to align their steep and rapid descent over the hillside and along the runway before swooping out over the waters of St Jean bay.

ST BARTHS ROADSIGN series: With the help of some discarded vintage roadsigns, photographer and wife team, created an artistic, post-hurricane hommage to some of the island's most magical locations.

SEASCAPE: The 'SEASCAPES' series, is an immersion in the cristalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean sea that surrounds the island of St Barth's.

I am usually more than happy to respond to any questions about a particular photo or series.

Best,
S.

IMHO the Spirit of St. Barth magazine offers the best photographs and depiction of the island. It is the only magazine we have saved and savored. The other magazines are glitzy, filled with ads and only occasionally hit the sweet spot of the true St, Barth. Kudos to you for outstanding and sensitive photography!

IMHO the Spirit of St. Barth magazine offers the best photographs and depiction of the island. It is the only magazine we have saved and savored. The other magazines are glitzy, filled with ads and only occasionally hit the sweet spot of the true St, Barth. Kudos to you for outstanding and sensitive photography!

Thanks a lot Julianne! :)

S.