Pearl Beach

BND

Senior Insider
This trip we found ourselves at Pearl Beach several times, maybe four. Last night we tried Lobster night. We were there when it opened for dinner and for at least 45 minutes, we're the only diners. There were some people we had seen earlier at the beach having a last drink at the bar and the music was lively, so we just enjoyed the scene.
I must say they did not skimp on the lobsters. Our starters were generous pieces of lobster in a tomato broth with pasta (this could have been a meal in itself for me) and our Mains were half a lobster beautifully prepared with a wonderful dipping sauce. Both were absolutely delicious. We had no room for dessert and finished our meal with a couple of cappuccinos. About 8:30 of large party came in , obviously celebrating a wedding . We were happy to see others taking advantage of such a delicious dinner . With warm breezes and an almost full moon, it was a magical evening.

We loved Pearl Beach when we went in April! We only enjoyed lunch there one afternoon but we thought it was top notch! Will definitely try their lobster night next spring when we return. It’s only 8:40 am and your mouthwatering description has me craving lobster already!

Thanks for this report. Very good to read. The restaurant seems to be under appreciated for dinner, despite numerous favorable reports. I do enjoy lunch there . . . now will go for dinner!

Thank you for the Lobster night report. Will have to give it a try in November. Sounds like a dreamy evening!

Thank you for the Lobster night report. Will have to give it a try in November. Sounds like a dreamy evening!
I Agree. Denise is having surgery on her wrist today. If everything heals correctly on ankle and wrist I know she deserves a November or early December St Barts vacation.

I Agree. Denise is having surgery on her wrist today. If everything heals correctly on ankle and wrist I know she deserves a November or early December St Barts vacation.

The island is busy at Thanksgiving, which this year is as late as it can possibly be. The weeks before Thanksgiving week and the first two weeks of December are usually quieter.