Treasures of Corossol

GramChop

Senior Insider
C11800E0-D462-4FD1-89C9-CF5078455A48.jpg

A sweet little haul from a 15 minute snorkel at Corossol.

And then another 30 minutes of zen while watching the water ripple across the sea. Ahhhh, St Barth.

B4B026A6-5E3A-423B-8781-CE0960082EF8.jpg

Ahhh, what a lovely way to start your day!! Such pretty mementos you’ve collected, too. Love that!

A very underrated beach! Quiet. Easy access. Clean. And great for “exercise” swimming (if anyone wants that!). Happy hunting, Missy!

I miss that view from the villa (PSL) in Corrosol. We will definitely go back to visit the beach in November - maybe a morning swim complete with breakfast croissants from La Petite Colombe!

Any straw treasures on the fences from the ladies?
Oh, I love the straw items in Corossol! Many years ago, I bought adorable fish shaped placemats there and we still use them in the summer...such a special souvenir, and anything handmade by locals should be supported. I was not sure if people were still making the straw items, so I hope so!

Any straw treasures on the fences from the ladies?
I didn't see any in May this year in Corossol. Had hoped to check out the shop upstairs at the airport where I think some are sold, but when we left on May 30...holiday & nothing open upstairs.

We love the little boats there in the water as well.
The Spice Shop up the hill in St. Jean may have some of the straw items there?

I didn't see any in May this year in Corossol. Had hoped to check out the shop upstairs at the airport where I think some are sold, but when we left on May 30...holiday & nothing open upstairs.

Check out the little grocery store called something like Chez Nathalie next to Au Regal (on left side of road as you are driving toward the beach in Corossol... she often has straw items made in the village...

That's Epicerie de Corossol, aka Chez Alex.

It's also a handy spot to know of on holidays, when they're typically open from 07:00 - 12:00 and 17:00 - 19:00. You can not only pick up a few groceries, but a quart of oil for your outboard too.

That's Epicerie de Corossol, aka Chez Alex.

It's also a handy spot to know of on holidays, when they're typically open from 07:00 - 12:00 and 17:00 - 19:00. You can not only pick up a few groceries, but a quart of oil for your outboard too.

yes that's the place, no longer run by Alex Gréaux (brother of Micky who runs Au Regal next door, and was originally run by his mother Marie, when his dad ran the bar... for a little St Barth trivia...), now run by Nathalie Philip... and she does stock an odd variety of items!

yes that's the place, no longer run by Alex Gréaux (brother of Micky who runs Au Regal next door, and was originally run by his mother Marie, when his dad ran the bar... for a little St Barth trivia...), now run by Nathalie Philip... and she does stock an odd variety of items!

Including some really nice rum and great I :heart1: Corossol t shirts.