What is it that gives us the tingles anticipating SBH?

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
So many things!
Flying over the hill and the drop to the runway knowing the door of the little airplane will soon open...

Going through the latest ACCESS St Barths book that I snagged at the airport last trip and agonizing about which restaurants to put on the upcoming list...even studying the menus to speculate on what dishes I might order.

So much to tingle anout: the no hassle arrival from the moment the plane touches down, entering a beautiful and familar villa with every comfort, anticipating the no agenda days ahead--- and that's just the first hour.:smile-cool:

When I count out my meds my vitamins and my supplements and add a few more for good luck and just because sometimes travel s*** happens.

Booking the flights.
Packing the “St Barth-only” clothes.
Creating my “out of office” notification.
Planning my lunches and dinners.
Emailing my itinerary to fellow St Barth friends.
Etc., Etc.

LOL about the "coverups that are out of place in Virginia Beach" and "st barths only" clothes. I literally have a section (albeit small) in my closet where I have clothes/coverups that I only pack for and wear in St Barths. Ladies all, I know you know what we mean!:cool:

LOL about the "coverups that are out of place in Virginia Beach" and "st barths only" clothes. I literally have a section (albeit small) in my closet where I have clothes/coverups that I only pack for and wear in St Barths. Ladies all, I know you know what we mean!:cool:
Lol...and none of my clothes that I can wear anywhere, all the time are THAT expensive.