Place This Ti Punch.

GramChop

Senior Insider
The first person to name the location of this Ti Punch will win 24 hour bragging rights! Yep, you heard correctly... BRAGGING RIGHTS! Wow! :guitar:

7333E091-5662-4AF6-AC09-C34F0D7B7A23.jpg

Reactions: JB
"The bar top of le Select?"

Hmmmmm,,,,,, the bar top ? I don't remember Select bar top looking like that. Maybe a table, but not the bar top.... Zoom out picture please.

And,,,, ice, in your Ti Punch? Must not have been a cloudy day, should lightning strike,,,

M

Hmmmmm,,,,,, the bar top ? I don't remember Select bar top looking like that. Maybe a table, but not the bar top.... Zoom out picture please.

And,,,, ice, in your Ti Punch? Must not have been a cloudy day, should lightning strike,,,

M

You're right, the bar top of Le Select does not look like that. I figured that the answer was close enough, so I didn't contest it. That's a table.

"
what will they do when plastic cups are a thing of the past? "

We will guess at stuff and all sing songs? IMG_1265.jpg[SUB][/SUB]

M
I simply focused on “Le Select”. And, you’re right, my brother from another mother, it’s at a table outside.

If you come a week earlier next year,, you and I can share a Ti Punch , in a glass, at Select,,,,,,,, as long as Select is still there of course.

If you come a week earlier next year,, you and I can share a Ti Punch , in a glass, at Select,,,,,,,, as long as Select is still there of course.

Get your ass back down here now; I’m here for another week! Ti Punches on me! Just say’n.... By the way, Rosita pinched the **** out of me tonight...What’s up with that? :cool:

"Rosita pinched the **** out of me tonight...What’s up with that? "

You had it coming to you,, I'm sure we could come up with a good reason.

DSC06542.jpg