Fun With Food at La Repaire

GramChop

Senior Insider
How’s this for a happy Exotique Langouste Salade!?

F918E56F-0A21-4B15-B8C9-43A2F10E4EA3.jpg

1C415E77-8951-40F1-9113-8E1F5743F0DE.jpeg

I had the same salad, Missy, last year! I commented to the waiter on how creative it was, not to mention delicious! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Gayle

Wish I were sitting next to you Missy, I would order the exact same delightful presentation. Looks soooo yummy! Very hot working here in DC, Paradise is a much better place to be.

Paradise is perfect!
The beauty of sbhonline are the posters who share the excitement, adventure, and fun they are having while they are on St. Barts, and the reminders of those times when they are away. Thanks to all who share.

The beauty of sbhonline are the posters who share the excitement, adventure, and fun they are having while they are on St. Barts, and the reminders of those times when they are away. Thanks to all who share.

Amen to that Hawke! It’s a beautiful thing to be able to share the love and enthusiasm in ones soul for a place like St. Barth, which we all clearly get...

For the most part, WIMCO's sbhonline forum is a caring community of folks from the world over who are eager to share their knowledge and love of all things St Barths and then some. May it continue to do so successfully even with a constant change to the cast of characters we come to know.

Love Le Repaire. Always seems to be "Moules et Frites" day when we show up, so I never get to the actual menu.

How’s this for a happy Exotique Langouste Salade!?

View attachment 49873
Yum ! did not have when at Le Repaire in May but try the langouste salad starter at Fish Corner another yum but still in shell was difficult to extract easily. Eddy's Ghetto had the langouste salad there as my main tho listed as starter...another Yum ! Enjoying your daily quiz ! have a good time, how can you not on SBH !

Just had a late lunch at La Repaire. The gazpacho was delicious and the endive, Roquefort and walnut salad was superb. We applaud having this excellent option for food when so many other restaurants are closed.

For the most part, WIMCO's sbhonline forum is a caring community of folks from the world over who are eager to share their knowledge and love of all things St Barths and then some. May it continue to do so successfully even with a constant change to the cast of characters we come to know.

Totally on board with you, Amy!

Nancy, my favorite salad to have there. Also a fine spot for watching harbor life.

You are right Amy, during the two visit to Le Repaire this trip, we've watched a parade of all sorts of people taking the ferry--from the beautfully dressed family who looked like Wimbledon was their next stop to three brawny and deeply-tanned men with mud-covered work boots whom I was covinced worked in a chain gang somewhere who debarked only to pile into a late model Mercedes. I should remember: never try to judge a book by its cover, especially in SBH!