Happy Sunday

MartinS

Senior Insider
Treated to a fantastic sunrise this morning at the St. Jean beach,,,,,,

IMG_1372a.jpg

And last evening we had dinner with Marius at Eddy's Ghetto . I have been to see him at his home several times over the last week for long talks about the old days. He is doing well, however his sight continues to fluster him.

IMG_1360 (2)a.jpg

And I wish someone would purchase the creepy baby mermaid picture from the wall at Eddy's Ghetto,,,,,, ,,,,,

IMG_1362aa.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1372a.jpg
    IMG_1372a.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 459
Nice photos, even the mermaids...Eddy's...Eddy's...Eddy's...20+ trips for us & always Eddy's, now Eddy's Ghetto per the man himself...never Eddie's...

Don’t forget the first Sunday Marche this morning!

. . . enjoyed a walk through the Sunday Marche. Bought some bags of coffee (Costa Rica medium dark & Colombiano Decafeine medium roast) from local roasting company, “Le cafe de St. Barth” (www.stbarts-coffee.com). The company, based in Saline, sells its coffee at major markets around the island, and they even will deliver it, roasted daily, to your villa! I also had a tasty chicken taco from the concession of Le Toiny before going to Cafe Gloriette for a nice plate of Marlin sashimi & quinoa salad. A Very nice morning.

. . . enjoyed a walk through the Sunday Marche. Bought some bags of coffee (Costa Rica medium dark & Colombiano Decafeine medium roast) from local roasting company, “Le cafe de St. Barth” (www.stbarts-coffee.com). The company, based in Saline, sells its coffee at major markets around the island, and they even will deliver it, roasted daily, to your villa! I also had a tasty chicken taco from the concession of Le Toiny before going to Cafe Gloriette for a nice plate of Marlin sashimi & quinoa salad. A Very nice morning.

A great day Dennis with progressive courses along the way ! thanks for the coffee info, good to know for future.